Everyone’s experience is obviously different during this transition; however, I think there’s one thing we can all agree on – we want new tools and gadgets to reflect the freshness of a new space. Plus, the process of it all can be stressful, so do your friends and family a favor by celebrating their success with a thoughtful gift or two. In celebration of going on one year in my home, I wanted to share my top picks when it comes to housewarming gifts for new homeowners.
1. Smeg Toaster – One of my all-time favorite kitchen appliances brand is Smeg, so I highly recommend this toaster. Aside from being extremely functional, it makes a beautiful counter top piece with its retro vibes. I love the color of this one because it reminds me of Tiffany blue – so stylish and elegant.
2. Nonstick Bake Set – You really can’t go wrong with a nonstick bake set especially as we move into the holidays. This set from Rachael Ray is the perfect weight and so easy to clean. I’ve owned bakeware in the past where cleaning was just such a pain! Your friends and family will appreciate the durability of these.
3. Wine Glass Set – What better way to celebrate a new home than with a few glasses of wine? This exquisite wine glass set is made in Italy so you know it’s top notch quality. I love the thin rim and stout bulb shape that feels so pleasant in hand.
4. Spice Jar Tower – How many times have you come across a recipe that called for a spice you didn’t have? I hate when that happens – and that’s why I’ve always loved receiving spice towers. This one comes with free spice refills for 5-years.
5. Amazon Echo – I have been a long-time user of Echo. It’s just so convenient to be able to make a request hands-free from wherever I am. Alexa is the perfect helping hand and I think any homeowner would appreciate her 100%.
6. Smeg Stand Mixer – So if I haven’t raved enough about Smeg, let me try again with this mixer. I’ve owned a KitchenAid before but prefer Smeg because it’s reliable, haven’t had any mechanical issues, and is impressively quiet. With this one, you’ll look forward to baking regularly!
7. Espresso & Cappuccino Maker – My husband and I drink coffee religiously. This product really knows how to deliver fantastic espresso shots and some beautiful cappuccino that comes in handy for guests 😉 So if your friends are coffee drinkers, they’ll get their use out of this.
8. Knife Sharpener – A knife sharpener is probably the last thing people think of when it comes to shopping for the home. However, we learned quickly how handy it is to have one. At some point, your knives will get dull and this thing will get them as close to new as possible.
What’s on your housewarming gift wishlist?