So you guys know my goal is to be a resource for you whether it’s sharing blog tips, unique styling advice, or announcing great sales. Well, I’m going to be taking it a step further with a new series starting this week…
For the last month, I’ve been trying to focus more on furnishing my house again, and it got me thinking about how I use Amazon for everything from groceries to electronics, and even beauty products and fashion – but I hardly talk about it. And with Amazon building up an impressive fashion repository, it only makes sense to share the best deals with my favorite people! So, going forward each Sunday, I’m going to create a recap of my favorite Amazon finds. I can’t think of a better way to end the weekend and start the new work week than with some killer deals. Today, I’ll be kicking us off with some super cute and affordable fashion finds under $200.
1. Everyday Fave Jeans – Denim will forever be a staple in our wardrobes and that’s never going to change. I’m obsessed with midwashes this season and these ones by Levi’s are super affordable! Pair yours with some chunky sneakers for an on-trend cool girl look.
2. Greek Slides – We have about a full month left of summer and I’m seeing chic Greek-inspired slides everywhere. This pair is one you can wear with everything through the start of fall.
3. Cocktail Dress – In case you need dressy piece for that last minute wedding invitation or cocktail party. The ruffles and silhouette of this dress is gorgeous and sexy but subtle.
4. Summer to Fall Knit – I’ve got fall on my mind and will be jumpstarting my cool weather wardrobe with chunky knits. This one is perfect because it’s layerable and would look stunning with either jeans or a skirt. Gotta love versatile pieces.
5. Transitional Mules – I don’t think anything beats mules when it comes to comfy but stylish shoes. I love how these are summery but also wearable in fall.
6. Polka Dot Dress – I’ve been hoarding polka dot dresses all year long and it’s now slowing down anytime soon. You can take this little number into fall with a pair of over the knee boots.
7. Perfect Mini Bag – Top handles and embellished bags will be everywhere this last part of the year. This bag from Rebecca Minkoff is under $200 and great for updating your fall wardrobe game – love that punchy, red color!
As always, please share your thoughts in the comments below and let me know if you have any specific requests for next week!