I‘m not sure about you, but I’m ready for a jolt of energy! July is soon to be ending, and with only 5 months of 2018 left to go, I’m feeling like it’s crunch time. Most people like to wait for a new year or a new week to pull themselves together or to dig up the motivation they need, but I’ve always been one with a mentality that time is now. I sometimes find it difficult to find that spark within myself; however, there’s something truly magical about reading the right words and hearing thoughts of other forward thinkers! It fills me with hope, motivation – and ultimately invigorates me. If you’re in need of some inspiring words today, I’m happy to be sharing 10 quotes that will inspire you to live your best life!
1. For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way. -Tim Ferriss
2. Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen. -Venus Williams
3. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. -Thomas Jefferson
4. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain
5. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -Martin Luther King Jr.
6. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. -Bruce Lee
7. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. -Jim Rohn
8. For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you find the strength to start over. -F Scott Fitzgerald
9. If you quit once, it becomes a habit. Never quit! -Michael Jordan
10. Whatever you can think, you can create; just have a very clear vision. I take mental snapshots of things that I want to manifest in my life, and they’re as clear as Polaroid pictures. I’m not clear on how I’m going to get there, but I’m 100 percent clear that I will get there. -Sara Blakely
11. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. -Tony Robbins
12. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. -Jim Rohn
13. The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. -Albert Ellis
14. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
15. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. -Mark Caine
I’ll forever be a fan of an inspiring and motivational quote. So, if you have any I missed, please please please do share them below! <3 Also, feel free to share with anyone you think may need to hear this today!