Are you ready for festival season this summer? Don’t worry Teva will get you just right and ready for summer’s hottest lineup of concerts and music festivals.
It’s not just about Coachella anymore. Well, it’s still THE major festival of the summer. I’m going myself and I can’t wait to witness all the fun, music, and of course, desert chic fashion! If you haven’t managed to snag the hottest ticket of the festival season (don’t worry there’s always Coachella next year!), you’re sure to find a music festival this summer that’s right up your alley and maybe, just right around the corner. Whether you’re into hip-hop, jazz, folk, or dance music, there are so many festivals to choose from.
To better prepare yourself for the music festivals you’ll be going to, here are some of my own personal tips to survive, thrive, and look chic all throughout this season.
– Always come prepared. This is one time where your girl scout training will come in handy. The beauty of festivals is that there’s so much potential for the unexpected to happen, and those unexpected things may sometimes include rain plus extreme heat. Get yourself ready for that with a foldable ponchos and always wear sunscreen.
– Keep an open mind. Going to music festivals definitely expand your horizons. You become exposed to new artists you may not have listened to otherwise. It brings people together, and it’s the perfect place to meet people from all walks of life. Don’t restrict yourself to hanging out with your group exclusively or just listening to the bands you already love. There’s a whole world out there! Find the beauty and excitement in the unfamiliar.
– Music festivals are chock full with bloggers, influencers, and digital movers and shakers so look your best. You might get dirty from jumping around later in the day, but if you’re rocking something you love your confidence will shine through. It’s also a great idea to wear a statement hat or bag to up the ante of your #OOTD.
– Strike a balance between planning and free wheeling. It’s good to have a game plan and be aware of the festival schedule so you’re sure to catch the acts you want. But it’s just as great to leave room for in-the-moment spontaneous amazingness.
– HYDRATE. HYDRATE. HYDRATE. Let H20 be your best friend.
– Invest in your footwear. You will be dancing, jumping, and walking. You’ll be on your feet pretty much the whole time, so it’s wise to really pay attention and plan for your shoe of choice. I choose to rock Teva for my Coachella experience. The Flatform Universal in Crafted Leather from Teva has style plus comfort, which is really what you want when you’re out in the desert with your favorite artists and of course, your best friends.
– Last tip: HAVE FUN! Give yourself fully to the experience and see what happens.
See you out there!